maandag 26 oktober 2015

Teenagers in Lozova


About a month ago I started a teenager club in Lozova. So far it is not too crowdy but the times we spend together are very good. We study the 10 commandments and we had some good discussions about what it means to: worship only God, what is an idol, honor the sabbath and honor Gods name.

We continue to work with the children and teenagers in Lozova as we see that many adults and elderly are firmly holding on to their Ortodox believe and are not open to listen to Gods Word. We know that the future of the church is the younger generation, so we keep investing in them and trust that God will keep His promise:

Isaiah 55:11 - So also is my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It shall accomplish all I want it to and prosper everywhere I send it. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten