zondag 22 juni 2014

Camels at the Sunday school today!

This Sunday I was teaching two times the story of Issac getting a wife. In the morning I told the children in Micleuseni and in the afternoon in Lozova the story about how Abram send his servant to get a wife for Isaac and how the servant was guided by God and found Rebecca.

After the story is finished we normally play a game in which I ask questions about the story to see if the kids listened well. So also this time I asked one guy: what did you learn from the story? He replied:
"I should be generous because Abrams servant also gave a ring and some bracelets to Rebecca".

Oke, this is maybe not the main point to learn from this story but oke, it is a good lesson to learn.
After that another guy puts up his hand and he says: "I learned that I should not marry a women that worships idols!!!!". It was a bit hard not to laugh at the guy since he is only 12 years old!

Anyway, praise God for the kids we can invest in and lets pray that the Words planted in their hearts will bear fruit!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten