woensdag 21 december 2011

Snow in Moldova...















While traveling today through Moldova I enjoyed to see the first real snow of this year! The trees got white and the fields are covered with a nice blanket of white snow.
Together with some OM-ers I visited 2 Day Centers and presented a Christmas program. I am playing Mother Mary in the play and so today twice I gave birth and all went well!;-)
The kids enjoyed the programs a lot and of course the present at the end was received with a lot of joy!



Tomorrow we have another journey planned and so we can take more snow pictures from the car.
But I will try to make some nice pictures of the Christmas program too so you will be able to enjoy this too!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hm.. kan me van vorig jaar herinneren hoe ik ook een stuk of 5 keer bevallen moest in een paar dagen tijd. En het ging toen best goed! Go Mary!!!

    :) Leuk om je blogjes te lezen, en nu kunnen we ook nog eens makkelijk reageren, zonder ergens in te loggen!!! :) Helemaal top!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen