donderdag 8 december 2011

Update on Dana

Hello,
I just got back from a visit to the south of Moldova. In my inbox I found the following message from our friend Eugen:


22:41 - just arrived home. Forty minutes ago when I left the hospital after a busy day, I realized that I have a flat tyre...what a nice bonus of the day. But it was interesting even for me, when I started to change it, my heart was praising God for Who He Is.
Dana's blood analyses are not any better, she remains in a critical situation and we pray that God would touch her body. Her Leucocytes (WBC) are 0.15, when minimum they should be 3.98. Her Thrombocytes (PLT) even worse and her nose is still bleeding.
Please pray for her, that tomorrow the WBC and PLT would increase and for her to go out of this critical situation. Pray that God would strength us and will help to win this battle.
Thank you very much for your support!


Eugen

P.S. We believe in the power of prayer. Please, if you can engage others in this prayer, do it for the sake of my dear wife. Thank you!

Please keep praying with us for Dana's healing!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten