donderdag 9 februari 2012

Urgent prayer needed / Gebed nodig

Yesterday I wrote how thankful I am to be so blessed by God with all I need. Today we received the following message about our friend Dana:


 Today Dana wrote me (Eugen) an SMS with following verse: Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again”(Psalm 71:20). This happened after we found out the followings. In the last few days beside her knee’s pain, she started to have a headache, being dizzy and vomiting. Today we went to have a blood test, it turned out that her thrombocytes are really low, her leucocytes really high and a few blast cells again, it means that we lost the remission again.
   Tomorrow early in the morning we will fly to Bucharest to be urgent hospitalize. It seams that we will start another chemotherapy and we have to look for an URGENT bone marrow donor.
  Would you please keep us in your prayers!
Pray for:
·        a safe trip (especially with Dana’s health condition);
·       God’s strength for Dana;
·       A donor to be found as fast as possible;
·       Us.
Thank you again for being close!

This short message made me again realize that many people are suffering and need help. Dana and Eugen needs our prayers and so please remember them in your prayers and let us trust that God will work in His time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten