woensdag 3 oktober 2012

A healthy virus

This week I was helping somebody with translating a prayer letter and this person wrote the following about being at OM and working at OM:

"It is like a virus - when you are surrounded by people who are dedicated to work for God than you cannot remain indifferent".

When I went home that day to I was sitting in the bus (cause our car is still not repaired) and thought about my life and how this week I am "just" working in the office at OM. But I realized again that this office job is very different from any other office job. It feels like, I am working in God's office and surrounded by God's people! And the goal of all the office work is to reach out to all those people in Moldova who do not yet know and recognize God's great love for them! So it is different than a regular office job!
And yes, as the lady wrote: it is like a virus, when you hear, see and read how God is working, you can not stay indifferent! The virus will catch you too!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten