zondag 14 oktober 2012

A rainy sunday....


Despite the fact that outside it was rainy and muddy, the children in Micleuseni came to sundayschool with happiness and joy!
Today we started a book with 5 lessons about prayer. We talked this time about how we can pray and ask for God's help in any situation. God never sleeps so He is always ready to listen to us! A good lesson to learn for everybody but the thing that hit me while teaching the kids was something else...



During the handcraft time, normally there is a lot of chatting and laughter but this time it was much more quiet and when I looked at how the children were working on their coloring paper I realized that it was so quiet only for one reason: the children were deeply concentrated!
Everybody was aiming to do their very best and a question popped up in my head: how will I work this coming week in the office? Doing my very best or will I just do good??

At the end of our time together we made a circle and prayed together, asking the Lord Jesus to help us in school this week to do our very best and at home to be obedient and to help where needed.

The verse for next week to learn is from psalm 57:1b
For in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten