maandag 11 maart 2013

The living word..



In the weeks before, around, and after Christmas hundreds of bibles have been given away to children who did not yet have one. Many of the children who received this great gift come to clubs organised by the local church and there they often hear about God and learn more about who He is. But when the children go home, they don’t have a Bible to read for themselves or to read with other family members about God. By giving out the Word of God we have made it possible for them to read whenever they want and to discover God for themselves! 

Some small notes written by some children that received a Bible:

My name is Andreia and I am in the 5th class.  In my family only my brother has a Bible with illustrations. From today on I don’t have to fight anymore with him about who’s turn it is to read the Bible because God sent me a new and beautiful Bible which is easy for me to understand.

My name is Dan and I am 12 years old. At home I have many Christian books. Today I received a Bible but I will give this new Bible with nice illustrations as a present to my classmate so we will have something to discuss in our free time.


Let’s pray that all the Bibles that were given will bear fruit and change lives for His glory!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten